A top quality kitchen needs a first class installation and who better to install the kitchen than the craftsman who made it.
We see the manufacture and installation of our kitchens as part of the same process so the very people that build the kitchens in the workshop are responsible for the installation, making sure that the very best quality is consistent throughout the whole project. To ensure the highest level of customer service, we have a comprehensive aftersales department who are always on hand to answer any of our customers questions and to keep them well informed of the timetable for their kitchen project.
In order to guarantee the beauty and quality of our shaker kitchens, quality installation is an integral part of the process. Our team of kitchen fitters have years of experience fitting handmade in-frame kitchens. Each kitchen receives a coat of paint by hand after it has been installed. Stone worktops are fitted by our partners with a fast turn around time using skilled craftsman. To get the full benefits of our guarantees, we always recommend that our kitchens are fitted by our approved installers.
When We Install
- We provide a free of charge survey for all installations within 130 mile radius of our showroom.
- In most cases, our installers are responsible for the delivery and will take all packaging away.
- All of our units are guaranteed for 15 years subject to being fitted with our approved worktop supplier.
- We will give the kitchen it’s final hand painted finish after it has been installed.
- We will be responsible for managing the worktop and templating dates.
- Pre installation surveys will be charged at £300 inc vat.
- Deliveries shall not include unwrapping of cabinets. Customer is responsible for this.
- Our Cabinets are only guaranteed to the point of unwrapping or 24hrs from delivery, whichever is sooner.
- Customer is responsible for the final hand painted finish. Paint will be provided.
- Customer will be responsible for managing the worktop templating and fitting dates.