A top quality kitchen needs a first-class installation and our team has a combined experience of over 30 years installing handmade, in-frame kitchens making sure that the very best quality is consistent throughout the whole project. To ensure the highest level of customer service, we have a comprehensive after-sales department who are always on hand to answer any of your questions and to keep you well informed of the timeline for your kitchen project.
In order to guarantee the beauty and quality of our shaker kitchens, quality installation is an integral part of the process. Our team of kitchen fitters has years of experience fitting handmade in-frame kitchens. Each kitchen receives a coat of paint by hand after it has been installed. Stone worktops are fitted by our partners with a fast turnaround time using skilled craftsmen. To get the full benefits of our guarantees, we always recommend that our kitchens are fitted by our approved installers.
Olive & Barr Installation
When we install your kitchen, the following terms apply:
- We provide a free of charge survey for all installations within 130-mile radius of our showroom.
- In most cases, our installers are responsible for the delivery and will take all packaging away.
- All of our units are guaranteed for 15 years subject to being fitted with our approved worktop supplier.
- We will give the kitchen its final hand-painted finish after it has been installed.
- We will be responsible for managing the worktop and templating dates.
If you’d like to install your kitchen the following terms apply:
- Pre-installation surveys will be charged at £300 inc vat.
- Deliveries shall not include unwrapping of cabinets. As the customer, you are responsible for this.
- Our cabinets are only guaranteed to the point of unwrapping or 24hrs from delivery, whichever is sooner.
- As the customer, you are responsible for the final hand-painted finish. The paint will be provided.
- As the customer, you will be responsible for managing the worktop templating and fitting dates.